Join us to enjoy 130+ local farm, craft & food vendors Saturday, March 13th from 9:30am - 3pm at Garden Ridge Market Days, located at Northeast Bible Church (19185 FM 2252, Garden Ridge, TX 78266).
FREE admission & parking! Mark your calendars: Garden Ridge Market Days is every 2nd Saturday, monthly!
You'll find a wide selection of food trucks, sweets, gifts sets, eggs, nuts, honey, oils, jams, crafts, soaps, plants/succulents, masks, sanitizers, bath products, farm-fresh produce & microgreens, grass-fed beef, boutique clothing & accessories, shaved ice, breads, dog vendors, chili, salsa, granola, candles, jewelry, home decor and MORE!
FREE KID'S ACTIVITIES:
- Jody's Magic and Balloons will be there to create FREE balloon characters!
- Treasure Hunt - Visit any station for playing card, don't forget to turn in your card for a prize!
- St Patty's Day Craft Station
- St. Patty's Day Photo Opp (Fun for adults, too!)
About 80% of our market is OUTDOORS, but don't forget to check out our indoor vendors, too!
We will be hosting another fantastic raffle this month! Last month we had $400+ in prizes! Tickets available at our Info Booth at the front entrance of the indoor area.
- Comal Habitat for Humanity
COVID Safety in Place:
- Masks recommended outdoors, and REQUIRED indoors
- Please adhere to 6 foot social distancing regulations
- Stay home if ill (even with mild symptoms) or someone in family is ill
- Vendors will be spaced apart, wearing masks and have sanitizer
- Indoor restrooms available (hand washing)
- Hand sanitizing stations available
- Most vendors have touch-less payment methods but we recommend bringing cash. We do not have an on-site ATM.
- We are OPEN RAIN or SHINE!
- Dogs welcome (on-leash) outdoors only.
Thank you and we hope to see you there!